Friday 12 February 2016

Sayings Quotes For Valentine Day 2016

Whatsapp is the one of the most used Instant Messaging Service in the world . Show your friends how romantic  you are towards this ValentinesDay 2016 with Valentine's Day Quotes Status  for Whatsapp. Here you can find the best single lined happy Valentine Day quotes for Whatsapp status and Whatsapp wishes for your girlfriend. Funny Valentine's day Quotes for Whatsapp status messages. Wish your friends and dear ones Happy valentine's Day on Whatsapp through these Quotes which we are providing you after reading the Whatsapp status for valentine day celebration you feel very heartily.Happy Valentine day 2016. You may also search from our site:Romantic valentine day status ,Valentine day history and background.Valentine day wallpapers for facebook and whatsapp

Valentine Day Quotes Sayings 100 words

http://whatsappprofile.blogspot.in/2016/01/valentine-day-pics-and-dp-for-whatsapp.html

you are my summer breeze my winter sun
you are my spring time fun
you are my special one
you are my love, only one

Even if sun refused to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
you would still have my heart until the end of time
You are all, my love, my valentine............valentine’s day quotes


Do u know what r the meanings of VALENTINE Ans: You are
V:very
E:eminent
L:lovely
E:energetic
N:nice
T:Tamizdar
I:Inteligent
N:noble
E:Ever loving...........................best valentine’s day sms 2016

You are my sun and stars, my night, my day,
My seasons, summer, winter, my sweet spring,
My world, my thoughts, my breath, my future
My all, my love, my Valentine

one day the moon send to me, if your lover makes u cry why don’t you leave your lover.. i looked at the moon n replied would u every leave your sky?

If I could be any part of YOU I would be your tear,
To be conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes…
Live on your cheeks and
Die on your lips...........................nice valentine’s day sms

My love for you is like water,
Falling countless…
The beating of my heart for you
Is heavy and soundless,
The feeling of being in your arm is
Precious and endless............valentines day quotes

When things go wrong
When sadness fills your heart
When tears flow in your eyes
Always remember 3 things
1. I'm with you
2. Still with you
3. Will ALWAYS with you........................best valentines day sms

As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To b in your arms, I can't wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & you'll see that it's true,
Day & Night my thought are of YOU!!

 http://whatsappprofile.blogspot.in/2016/01/valentine-day-sms-for-whatsapp-and_22.html


A word to say, a word to hear
Even in your absence I feel you near
OUR relation is strong, hope it goes long
We will remain the same till the life goes on!

I have seen angels in the sky, I have seen snowfall in july , I have seen things you only imagine to see, But I have not seen anything sweeter than you..........................best valentine’s day sms

your love is like a river peaceful and deep, your soul is like a secret that I never could keep, When I look into your eyes I know its true, you were made for me and I for you

Your my strength, My luv, My heart. your loving touch i long for so much, your voice so softly that whispers i’ m  your ’s forever b mine my baby “I LOVE U”

A candle may melt
and its fire may die,
but the love you have given me
will always stay as a flame in my heart.
Miss You My Valentine.............................14 February valentine's day sms 2016

not a moment pass by me
when i do not miss u
not a day pass by me
when i do not think about u
because you r everything for me..........................nice valentine’s day sms

Valentine’s day quotes to Say 'I love You' to your sweetheart on Valentine's Day. Make your someone special feel more special with Valentine Quotes, happy valentine’s Sms, valentine’s day messages.


Thanks for reading the above post Sayings Quotes For Valentine Day 2016 and i hope you were enjoyed the post .so i request you to share the above post Sayings Quotes For Valentine Day 2016 with your friends. for more information on Chinese new year celebration stay connected with us. we will regularly update the solar eclipse live streaming 2016

YOU MAY ALSO MORE SEARCHES ON :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

whatsapp latest status, whatsapp latest wishes, whatsapp greetings, whatsapp pics, whatsapp profile pics, whatsapp wallpapers, whatsapp DP, whatsapp emojis, whatsapp sayings, whatsapp videos, latest new messages, hindi messages for whatsapp, marathi whatsapp messages, gujarati whatsapp status messages, whatsapp tamil status messages, whatsapp telugu status wishes messages, whatsapp kannada malyalam messages, facebook cover images wallpapers, facebook status, facebook images