Thursday 21 January 2016

Top 50 Breakup Whatsapp Status In English

Top 50 Breakup Whatsapp Status In English


Hi friends,These are the really very sad heart touching status on the breakup. Here is the Great Collection for broken heart person, this will make you cry after Reading the Breakup Whatsapp status. This is the moment when you feel very sad or hurt because you have loved someone very much and now your relationship is broken. 



At the time of break up we all want to share our feelings with our friends because we feel very hurt. So, We have chosen only the best shortest break up status for you. Which you can use on any Social Networking site like facebook, whats app and twitter through this status line you will share your feelings to other.

Top 50 Breakup Whatsapp and facebook Status In English

  1. If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all.
  2. Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.
  3. When I close my eyes I see you, when I open my eyes I miss you.
  4. I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.
  5. During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. But at night, I really miss you.
  6. The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I've ever heard.
  7. I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.
  8. The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling to stop the tears from falling.
  9. Dear Heart, please stop getting involved in everything. Your job is to pump blood that's it.
  10. Sometimes the people who are thousands of miles away from you can make you feel better than the people who are right beside you.
  11. You may also search from our site:whatsapp latest status, whatsapp latest wishes, whatsapp greetings, whatsapp pics, whatsapp profile pics,Rose Day Romantic whatsapp status
  12. My silence/smile is just another word for my pain.
  13. Every time I start trusting someone,they show me why I shouldn’t.
  14. The most painful goodbye’s are those which were never said and never explained.
  15. Sometimes It’s better to be alone…No one can hurt you.
  16. People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.
  17. Sometimes when I say: I'm okay. I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say: I know you're not.
  18. When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.
  19. Smile. It will make him so jealous to see you're happy without him.
  20. I'm not afraid to fall in love. I'm afraid to fall for the wrong person again.
  21. Sometimes life doesn't want to give you something you want, not because you don't deserve it, but because you deserve more.
  22. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
  23. The longer and more carefully we look at a funny story, the sadder it becomes.
  24. The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go.
  25. Love is beautiful mistake of my life.and I will Do it Again.
  26. I hope we will meet again. 
  27. Nothing last forever.
  28. Sometimes, you have to smile to hold back the tears.
  29. If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.
  30. I wish you weren’t in my dreams.
  31. Trusting you again is my decision, Proving me wrong is your choice.
  32. No more wasting time thinking about wasted time.
  33. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
  34. The most painful memory I have is of when I walked away and you let me leave.
  35. Like some wines our love could neither mature nor travel.
  36. Just because I let you go, doesn’t mean I wanted to.
  37. A relationship is only made for two but some just forget how to count.
  38. You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
  39. They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now.
  40. Is trying very hard to keep it all together, but has run out of string and super glue.                                                                                                                                                                                  You may also search from our site:whatsapp kannada malyalam messages, facebook cover images wallpapers, facebook status, facebook images                                                         
  41. How did I go from being so happy, to so sad...
  42. Wake me up when things are going right for once.
  43. It must be really sad to not be able to do something you love as the years go by.
  44. It's never going to be the same again. And that's whats killing me.
  45. The only way is to move on, because if you don't you'll be suck where you are.
  46. One day you will see what you lost. One day I'll see what I gained.
  47. Tears are prayers too. They travel to God when we can't speak.
  48. Sometimes there is so much we feel but so little we can say.
  49. I'm invisible,until someone needs me.
  50. Why am I so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine?
  51. I feel crappy inside, like something just broke. 
Thanks for reading the above post Top 51 Breakup Whatsapp Status In Englishand i hope you were enjoyed the post .so i request you to share the above post Top 51 Breakup Whatsapp Status In English with your friends. for more information on chinese new year celebration stay connected with us.we will regularly update the Groundhog Day In Canada

YOU MAY ALSO MORE SEARCHES ON :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

whatsapp latest status, whatsapp latest wishes, whatsapp greetings, whatsapp pics, whatsapp profile pics, whatsapp wallpapers, whatsapp DP, whatsapp emojis, whatsapp sayings, whatsapp videos, latest new messages, hindi messages for whatsapp, marathi whatsapp messages, gujarati whatsapp status messages, whatsapp tamil status messages, whatsapp telugu status wishes messages, whatsapp kannada malyalam messages, facebook cover images wallpapers, facebook status, facebook images